Your Sleep Skincare with Skin Rocks 🌙

Your Sleep Skincare with Skin Rocks 🌙

Don’t sleep on the Skin Rocks movement:

Tag us on socials at @skinrocks
#RetinoidRocks #RadianceRocks

Our first-ever retinoid series to launch, now offers an efficacious treatment step for your evening routine. Resurfacing, yet moisturising, products to let your radiance ROCK.

Our *NEW* retinoids target:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dullness
- Breakouts
- Uneven skin texture and tone
- Pigmentation and dark spots
 
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Retinoid 1
Contains 0.2% Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate.

Retinoid 2
Contains 0.5% Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate & 0.05% Retinal, meaning that the products contains a total of 0.55% Retinoid.



HOW TO USE:

 The newest additions to your PM routine, our Retinoid 1 and 2 treatments act as your treatment and moisturiser in one. 

SIMPLE ROUTINE:
 1. Cleanse

2. Retinoid 1 OR 2

3. Sleep

ADVANCED ROUTINE:

1. Cleanse

2. Toner / mist / essence (hydrating products only)

3. Retinoid 1 OR 2

4. Eye cream

5. Moisturiser / oil

 

HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT?

Retinoid 1 and 2 are safe to be used at minimum twice a week. We advise to start at this frequency and build up to 3-4 times a week maximum.

Can I use the Skin Rocks Retinoids with other active ingredients?
Yes, you can, however, we recommend you avoid using too many exfoliating products at the same time. For example, use retinoids and AHAs on alternative days or at separate times (i.e. retinoid in the PM and exfoliant in the AM). This is particularly important if you are new to retinoids – once your skin has acclimatised, you can then look to reintroduce other actives more frequently. 

TIP:

Ensure you’re wearing sun protection (SPF 30+) in your AM routine.

Our Retinoids have both been inclusively clinically tested.